Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Holiday Gift Guide #2- Gifts for Teens & Tweens - Crossbody, Hipster Bags

Crossbody Bags

I currently have 2 different sizes & styles of Crossbody Bags in my Etsy Shop.

Cross Body Bags.  Two different sizes & styles.  Larger Bags have straps that can be adjusted so it can be worn cross body or over the shoulder.  There's a front flap with a button & loop closure.

The smaller Bags have a zipper opening in the front & a back pocket, a long strap, so it can be worn cross body, and a matching Key Fob. 

I use bright cotton fabrics in fun colors & prints.  All of these bags are lined in matching or contrasting colors, with durable fleece interfacing in between the lining & outer fabrics.  All of my bags are sturdy & washable.

You can find these Bags in the Crossbody, Hipster Bags section of my Shop at ColleensDesigns