Friday, October 23, 2015

Holiday Gift Guide #3- Floral Tote Bags

Floral Tote Bags


 These Bags make great gifts for all the women in your life.  You can give one to your wife, mom, aunt, sisters and each one will be different.  Great for someone who gardens or just loves flowers.
 
Tote Bag Style Purses with Floral print cotton fabric.  I like to use bright colors in my purses and bags, with matching & contrasting solid fabric for the linings & pockets.
  
I only purchase enough fabric to make 2-4 of each so every one is different.  I use different colors for the linings, pockets & straps so they are all different.  Some of my bags have magnetic snap closures & some have ties.  
 
When these bags sell, I won't be making any more like them.  They are all one of a kind.
 
I have 2 different sizes of this tote bag style.  This is the larger size, measuring 10 1/2" H x 8" W x 6" Deep, with 5 inside pockets, selling for $40.00.

They can be found in the Floral Purses, Bags section of my shop, ColleensDesigns, at Etsy.


www.etsy.com/shop/colleensdesigns